SUBLIMATION TRANSFER NEED TO KNOW:
* These transfers will not print white ink. If there is white in the design it will become the color of the fabric you apply it to.
* Each transfer has a ONE time use.
* Image color may vary slightly due to computer screen resolution
* Sublimation will NOT work on cotton or dark colored shirts
* Sublimation prints should be used on at least a 65% polyester count garment that is white or light colored.
*The closer to 100% polyester you get, the brighter the image.
*The closer to 65% polyester you get, the more vintage the image.
* You MUST apply sublimation transfer with a heat press. It can not be applied with an iron.
* Press image at 385 degrees for 60 seconds. Design size approximately 8x10. Some designs will vary on size.